How do you meet people and build relationships? Offline? (Through school/classes, extracurricular activities, community organizations...) Online? (Through general social media like Instagram, FB, Snapchat, or forums of interest, or...) Have you made any new friends since the pandemic started?

     I meet new people by talking first and asking for their social media. When you got their social media you can start a conversation with them and days will go on talking to each other. I always ask if they want to be friends first so they know I'm cool with them. In school, I used to just talk to people, or sometimes I would have friends in the same class as me so I would just talk to them. I haven't made any new friends since the pandemic started because I'm done with friends. What I mean by saying I'm done with friends is that I became antisocial. I think its better without friends because now I can mainly focus on school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First writing blog!!